As of today there are 3 days until the November 8th General Election. This election may be one of the most crucial in decades.
Not only do we have a host of local and state elections occurring, but the both the US House of Representatives and US Senate face either retaining Republican control or either or both turning over to the Democrats.
Then there is the change in guard in the nation’s two highest offices – the President and the Vice President. Who wins the election for the Oval Office will also impact the direction of the US Supreme court for generations.
This is it. The final Cornfield Standings until 2020.
Tuesday the fate of the nation will be decided.
- Libertarian Gary Johnson – 0 Ear of Corn
- Republican Donald Trump – 0 Ears of Corn
- Democrat Hillary Clinton – 0 Ears of Corn
- Green Party Jill Stein – 0 Ears of Corn
- Independent Evan McMullin – 0 Ears of Corn
- Write-in Myself – 4 Ears of Corn (Voters Only Hope)
- Democrat Evan Bayh – 4 Ears of Corn (Why Bayh)
- Republican Todd Young – 0 Ears of Corn
8th District Congressional Representative:
- Republican Dr. Larry Buschon – 4 Ears of Corn
- Democrat Ron Drake – 0 Ears of Corn
- Democrat John Gregg – 4 Ears of Corn
- Republican Eric Holcomb – 0 Ears of Corn
This does not mean I may not change my mind by Tuesday. This is just how I am leaning at this point in time.
From the Cornfield, that’s how I view the races.
How are you leaning in your state and national elections?